There are many ways you can get involved in Oxford Green Week.
The easiest and most important, of course, is to attend events during Green Week and spread the word among your friends and family. But if you want to do more than that, you can also:
- Organise and register your own Green Week event.
- Have a stall at the Big Green Day Out on Saturday 8 June.
- Volunteer during the Big Green Day Out. You can sign up here.
- Take action in your own life:
- 4 actions you can commit to that will make a difference.
- Check out the Citizen’s One Planet Action Plan for a local guide and inspiration of things you can do to be happier, healthier and greener!
- Get involved in our Photo Competition and show us what living a One Planet Life means to you!
Obviously sustainability isn’t a one-week affair. To really make a difference locally, check out and perhaps join a Community Action Group (CAG). Find out more more about the CAG network here.