Focus on One Planet Living in Oxfordshire
Calling all amateur photographers, young and old! As part of this year’s Oxford Green Week, we’re asking those keen to get behind a lens to take a photo of anything that means One Planet Living to you.
One Planet Living is a vision of a world where people enjoy happy, healthy lives within the natural limits of the planet, leaving space for wildlife and wilderness.
The deadline is midnight on June 9. You can submit up to three photos themed on one or several of our One Planet principles.
- Submit your photos here (image files must be 200 dpi and between 1MB and 3MB. File format must be either JPEG or TIFF.
- Competition Terms and Conditions.
And we have some fabulous prizes for the winners:
- Adults (18+) = 2 tickets for a Renault Twizy electric car tour around the stunning Blenheim Palace grounds, plus a selection of locally sourced food.
- Kids (5-17) = Paid adoption of a vulnerable animal – choose from tigers, elephants, dolphins, orangutans, polar bears and more! You’ll get a cuddly toy of your chosen animal, a fact pack filled with facts, bookmarks and stickers, and regular updates about how you’re making a difference. Plus, you’ll also get a selection of sustainable products and snacks.
- AND the two winners will be featured at the front of a digital photo album where all the shots everyone submits will be presented. We’ll present the prizes at our One Planet Oxfordshire celebratory event in Oxford Green Week on June 12, so make sure to be free… Winners’ photographs will be also be displayed in Bioregional’s 25th anniversary photography exhibition at a prestigious venue in London throughout the month of July.
The winning photos will be those that are judged to be most visually appealing. You can get really creative with your shots – look out for some inspiration from us in the new few weeks…
We can’t wait to see your photos – so get snapping!