Log in to your Oxford Green Week account in order to add a new event or edit an existing one.
Click the Register button above in order to create your Oxford Green Week account, if you don’t already have one.
A few quick pointers when registering an event:
- In order to register an event, you need to sign in to the website. This allows you to submit multiple events and go back in and edit them as much as you like.
- To save your event, press the submit button at the bottom of the form.
- If your event is still a draft, please preface your ‘Event Name’ with “DRAFT.” For example: DRAFT Big Green Day Out
- This helps distinguish which events are ready to be reviewed for publishing and which still need more work.
- Once you are happy that your event listing is ready to be public, you can delete the ‘DRAFT’ text in the title.
- It will then be reviewed and either published or you will be contacted if slight modifications are needed.
- We encourage event organisers to also create FB and/or Eventbrite events to help with promotions. We would love it if you included the following line somewhere in your FB/Eventbrite event description: “This event is part of Oxford Green Week 2019. To find out more and see the full schedule, please visit www.oxfordgreenweek.org.”