Be part of Oxford Green Week 17-25 June 2017
Oxford Green Week needs you! We are looking for enthusiastic volunteers to ensure the festival runs smoothly and reaches lots of new audiences. You can help out in the following ways:
Volunteer to help at one of our key events
A couple of hours of your time could make a huge difference to the success of our events. We’re looking to recruit volunteer stewards at:
– The Big Green Day Out on Sat 10th June
– Test Drive The Future on Sun 18th June
– H2Oxford on Friday 16 and Saturday 17 June *volunteer roles all filled for this event – please consider volunteering at another event*
– Nourishing Tales on Sunday 25 June
Sign up here to help make us these events as safe, enjoyable and engaging as possible – we can promise you a fun-filled day, a tasty free lunch and plenty of cups of tea.
Help us promote and capture the festival
Please get in touch via email if you’re a keen blogger, videographer, photographer or social media guru. Just drop us a line to email@example.com to tell us what you’re interested in and we’ll let you know how you can get involved.
If you’re already planning on attending one of the Green Week events (see the full list here), then you can also help us celebrate all things good and green in our city by sharing photos and videos on social media, using the hashtag #OxGreenWk
You could also become part of our growing festival programme by:
- Theming your regular event – give your regular talks, workshops, assemblies and fairs an environmental theme in June
- Organising a special Oxford Green Week event – put on a talk, film showing, workshop, community event, low carbon meal or any other great idea to show your support
- Going ‘Green Behind the Scenes’ – welcome the public on a one-hour tour of your environmentally friendly offices, community spaces, homes and colleges – share with others the benefits you have found in being kind to the environment
Don’t forget to keep in touch and get festival updates by following #OxGreenWk on Twitter.