We are back on 12 June for an evening of music, fundraising, and soupy goodness! Started in October 2013, Project Soup is a project by Oxford residents (non-student and student) running a series of micro-funding dinners in Oxford.
The format of our dinners is simple:
- We invite lots of people to come and have a soup and bread dinner for a £4 minimum donation.
- After dinner four local community projects or groups (in the broadest sense creative, cultural, environmental, social, etc. projects all welcome, from any stage!) will come and give a brief pitch to the attendees, followed by a brief Q&A.
- After some time for thought and discussion everyone who attends will have a single, confidential vote on the project they would like to receive the funds.
- The project with the most votes gets the money from the door (and any other money raised on the night)! Typically £300-500 .
- We have a good time: eat homemade cakes and deserts, listen to live music, and sometimes have a dance!
See you there!
Date/Time: Sun 12th June - 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm Add to Calendar
How to Book: No Booking Needed
Target Audience: Anyone and everyone who loves soup and supporting great local works!
East Oxford Community Centre