How to Green your Historic House
Do you own or manage a house or accomodation that is listed, in a conservation area or is pre-1930’s? Are you unsure what you can do to make it more energy efficient?
Join local experts fromthe fields of Planning, Architecture, Conservation and Sustainable Building Technologies for a free and interactive seminar to start you on your journey towards a more sustainable property.
- Find out about the HEET tool as a free resource for domestic energy efficiency
- Move from theory to practice on your own project
- Discuss challenges – real and anticipated – with experts in the field
- Identify common barriers and how to overcome them
- Learn how to put together good planning applications
This free event is organised by Oxford City Council, kindly hosted by Lady Margaret Hall and generously supported by 5th Studio Architects.
Date/Time: Wed 21st June - 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm Add to Calendar
How to Book: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/how-to-green-your-historic-home-registration-34575647693
Target Audience: People who live in/manage listed buildings, housing in conservation areas, pre-1930s houses and historic school or college accommodation
Lady Margaret Hall